SEO Basics Tutorial to share the Website Design Guidelines for the SEO Beginners as following steps are:
(1) Your home page should specifically let your visitors know exactly what you offer. If the potential customer can not find your product or service, you definitely do not waste time searching. They will go to the next site and probably never return. They visit your site for a specific purpose. They want something for your site.
(3) Create a page about yourself and / or your company. Your name, company name, photos, biography, address, telephone number and email contact information.
(4) Display your copyright information at the bottom of each page.
(5) Remember, your visitors enter your site from other pages of your capital, so make sure you include good navigational links on each page. Place your navigation links on the side and top, bottom, left or right of the page. Use tables to align perfectly your links and maintain a well-organized and uniform appearance. Try to keep the number of clicks needed to get to your main page to another page of your site to four and put your logo on each side.
(6) Be careful when you choose your background and foreground colors. Busy backgrounds make text difficult to read and distract from the text. In addition, always in line with the theme of your background on every page of your site. Remember that colors affect your mood and will influence your visitors as well. Bright colors like yellow and orange, cause you to become more gay or happy, while colors like blue and purple have a calming effect. Dark colors such as brown and black have a depressing effect. A good rule is to use colors depending on the type of effect you are trying to achieve.
(7) ALWAYS check and again your site for spelling errors and make sure the images and links are all functioning properly. If you have several errors, which will show your site to be professional. If the design of your site using an HTML editor, use spell check. grammar is also very important.
(8) If you must use images, use sparingly. Frames, if not used correctly, can make your site look unprofessional. Avoid making your visitors to scroll left or right to view content. This can be very irritating and cause your visitors to leave.
(9) If you must use Java on your site, use it sparingly. Java can be slow and have a tendency to crash browsers.
(11) See the site through different browsers and screen resolutions do not see how your visitors view your site. Visit: SiteOwner - Check your web pages HTML validity, browser compatibility.
(12) continuously add new content to your site. Give your visitors a reason to keep coming back.